My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Bows&Bows&Bows

Ok,So I love Boutique style bows but hate the price and so I decided to make my own. I love crafts I just don't have follow through. I however love the way those bows look on my daughter and decided to make some for her. I found this great video:





and decided to follow it and make bows for my princess GG. You live & you learn with which ribbons make the best and worst bows. I came to realize that just because the ribbon is pretty doesn't mean it's going to work all the time.,Also now if I can only get Princess GG to keep them in her hair..Well here are some of my finished products. I know they aren't much but I am pretty proud :O)he he.




.


2 comments:

Catholicfitmom said...

oh.. those are very pretty. I will have to give them a try especially with 3 girls who have lots of hair! Thanks for sharing!

Conservamom said...

I know what you mean and I only have one with a little hair! But they do look so adorable with it!!! Enjoy!

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio