My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Breakfast!

My sister in law shared this joke with me and I had to re post because of how funny and cute I thought it was. Thanks M for sharing!!!


A sweet little boy surprised his mom one morning and brought her a cup of coffee. He made it himself and he was so proud! Anxiously, he waited to hear the verdict. The mom had never tasted such bad coffee in all her life! As she forced down the last sip, his mom noticed three of his little green army guys in the bottom of the cup.

She asked, "Honey, why would three of your little army men be in the bottom of my cup?"

Her son replied, "You know, Mom. It's like on TV. 'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup!'"


Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio