My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 30, 2011

7 Quick Takes Friday. Volume 16


It's Friday and Time for 7 Quick Takes hosted by Jen @Conversion diary. 

 -1-
Life has been busy around these parts these past few days. We've had unseasonably warm weather.Which has been nice I have to admit,but strange nevertheless. The kids have been able to play outside more and have really enjoyed having more activities due to the nice weather. Let's see what the next few months hold for us.

-2-
Continuing with all the neat giveaways I'm having on my site I urge you to check out my Childlife vitamin giveaway. I have such huge faith in these supplement and If you are concerned with your kids health during the winter months these are the vitamins/supplements to look into. Check out my Lo's story and how they curved monthly earaches to none at all.
-3-
I can't beleive how the day after Christmas has litterally become the new Black Friday. I did enjoy some of the great deals offered. I especially enjoyed JC penny's and their great take 10 off of 25.00 deal. I got the kids so many fleeces and beautiful dresses for the girls. I have to say though I was surprised at the number of people out though and the sheer chaos,which was rare for the small malls in our town.
-4-
Speaking of clothing we are having MAJOR issues dressing princess Gigi. She is only 3 but is a tall 3 year old and so 3 year old clothing are out of the question and well 4 year old clothing barely fit! We've started going into the 5's which fit nicely but unfortunately that crosses into the tween sizing as well thus creating a hoochie/prostatat apparel hybrid for little girls including but not limited to low rise jeans,bikini bottom underwear and tank top shirts with cleavage. I mean  Really? Thankfully we were able to find some really nice and age appropriate outfits but really,who's dressing their kids strippers?
-5-
So today I'm off to got get a massage, haven't had one in forever and have been needing one forever so I think this is the way to end the year :) 
-6-
I saw this on FB yesterday and as funny as it is,this lady's talent is quite disturbing yet impressive. Not sure how one practices or gains the appropriate leg muscles to accomplish this but oy vey!




-7-
So 2011 has come to an end and tomorrow night we will ring in the new year.It's always interesting to look back at what has happened in the past year and it's always bitter sweet to look back at all the experiences that shaped who I've become this past year. So many things have happened both good and bad this year and I am thankful to God for all. From my youngest starting preschool to the Miscarriage I had they have all given me different perspectives on life. I am also grateful for all the amazing new people that have come into my life and of course sad for those that have left.  Wishing you all a Blessed and Happy New year and may this year be filled with so many blessings and happiness for you all!




1 comment:

jen said...

There has to be some store that doesn't have clothes for kids and tweens that is inappropriate. Is there a Children's Place near you?

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio