My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Seven Quick Takes Volume.15



Today's Friday which means it's 7 Quick Takes time! Thank you Jenn @Conversiondiary for doing this!

-1- 
If you haven't already make sure and check out my Christmas Guest Blog Post series. I had 4 amazing ladies stop by and talk about their Christmas Tradtions. Each lady's background as different as can be but wow! What amazing traditions. After reading them I realized how many wonderful things we could add to our own traditions in order to make Christmas even more memorable. So if you haven't done so check out the side tool bar and you'll find them under this button:




-2-
 Talking about Christmas Our Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve involves fish. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find quality fish in a land locked state? Yeah it stinks. OF course we were able to find the disgusting little fish called smelts(close cousins to stinky anchovies) that my husband fries,stinks up the house with and then devours with such joy. However, all other fish is hard to find without
-3-
We make a conscious effort to keep the Christ in Christmas but I have to say this movie is one of my favorites during the Christmas season. I can't help but laugh my head off when w




-4-
If you have little kids or baby's make sure and stop by the Susan Brown's Baby product giveaway I'm having. I got to review it as well as give one away. It really was a great product to review and the fact Bummie is so sensitive to all sorts of fragrances and dyes made me love this product as I think you will too :) So make sure and go here to check out the review/giveaway.

-5-
Here is a neat flash mob I saw,make sure and stay until the end it will get the heartstrings going.



-6-
Of course one of my favorites had to be included :)



-7-
And finally something to think about:

"There was no room in the inn, but there was room in the stable. The inn is the gathering place of public opinion, the focal point of the world’s moods, the rendezvous of the worldly, the rallying place of the popular and the successful. But the stable is a place for the outcasts, the ignored, the forgotten. The world might have expected the Son of God to be born — if He was to be born at all — in an inn. A stable would be the last place in the world where one would have looked for Him. Divinity is always where one least expects to find it." -Bishop Fulton Sheen


I want to wish all you wonderful readers a Blessed and Merry Christmas from My family to yours!!



1 comment:

Tori said...

Christmas Vacation is one of my "guilty" Christmas pleasures, too. We watched it last night :)

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio