My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winners of 25.00 Target Gift Card and The Baby Crow Hat!

I want to thank all the amazing people who entered. I wish you could all win the 25.00 Gift Card but Alas, there was only one this time. But don't fret I have some great gift card giveaways lined up.

I also want to thank Marylin at the Baby Crow for the beautiful giveaway. I wish I had the talent to even put yarn on a crochet stick!lol

So the winners are:
Target 25.00 Gift Card
Debbie M

Baby Sock Monkey Hat from The Baby Crow
Jessica K



No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio