My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Buzzing with Excitment because of "Bundles & Buzz"

I love getting packages in the mail. There's the excitement of an expected package like a new cloth diaper or an outfit for me or the kids. The best packages though, are those that are a surprise. I love opening a box and not knowing what to find inside, it's like my birthday and Christmas all over :).
You can have that experience with the awesome Bundles & BUZZ!

 Bundles & Buzz is this great concept in which you buy a "themed Bundle" usually costing around $30-$35. There are many to choose from like "Toddler Bundle" "Cloth Bundle" "Preschool Bundle" etc.. Each bundle consists of a ton of different products from awesome little companies you may or may not have heard of. This package allows you to experience and try out some neat products for peanuts. Isn't this a great concept?  You will always get more product than you paid for.The catch is you need to be on watch for Bundles because they sell out FAST!

Recently we had a chance to try out the "Toddler Bundle" and Bummie had so much fun checking it out! She was very excited to receive a package and couldn't wait to open it.
 This Bundles and Buzz was full of so many great and useful products. 
 
Our Toddler Bundle included: 

It was such a neat treat to try all these products out. Bummie had a blast opening the box up and trying some of the products out.

Here are some pictures of her trying out her neat products.




Aren't they great? I was very impressed with my Bundle and I am definitely going to be ordering more in the future. I am also going to be checking out more in depth the companies that were part of my bundle and ordering products from them as well. I am so happy I got to check out these companies as well as their products. I love the concept and find it can be so beneficial not only to the people buying the bundle but those companies participating in it. 

Want to be in the "Buzz" make sure and sign up for their newsletter here so you know what bundle is coming out next.

Do you have a company you would like included in a bundle? Contact them at info@bundlesandbuzz.com.

A huge thank you to the ladies at Bundles & Buzz for letting me try this bundle out! 



*even though I was received this bundle free at charge, all opinions are mine and no compensation was received for my input.  



 

No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio