My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 5, 2013

My Natural Little One Company Spotlight: Kinderstuff

*I did not receive compensation for this publication, all opinions are 100% mine.

We worry about where our kids sleep, what they eat, why not what they wear?  Kinderstuff does just that. A company started by parents who wanted only the best, quality materials and items to touch their kids bodies. Not only are the products organic, and nontoxic their durability and quality speak for themselves.
Having four children clothing quality is crucial to me. When I buy an item I try to find clothing that will last. I have been beyond impressed with kindersuff quality, not to mention their adorable and trendy designs. kinderstuff has quickly become a favorite of my family's. Their quality and workmanship is beyond impressive. Even after many,many, many washes our kinderstuff items look good as new.

Kinderstuff's main goal was to not only join pop culture and eco-fashion together but do so in quality kids clothing.  Their clothing is limited Edition made in Germany or USA and most important made responsibly with non toxic inks and materials. What more can one ask of a product?




One thing that makes this company stand out is their hand me down program. This program allows you to send back your kinderstuff "hand me downs" and receive a discount on your next purchase. Just because your little one outgrows his kinderstuff items means he has to stop wearing them.


Our little 4.0 loves wearing his Benny the Bunny shirt. This is one item that always gets comments when he's out. This fun and playful little shirt is not only adorable but built with the utmost quality and attention.



Each one of our kinderstuff shirts have as much personality as our little man. They are truly the perfect combination!


  

Check out some more kinderstuff designs, that I know you will fall in love with.



 






Buying a kinderstuff item isn't just buying clothing, it is establishing a relationship with a company who cares about not only their product but about their consumer. I wish more companies practiced this ideal. Something that has been lost in today's day in age of fast paced gains and high dollar profits. With kinderstuff you can have complete trust in knowing that your little one 's clothing is made with care, love and quality. Our family loves kinderstuff and I know yours will too.


Thanks to kinderstuff for being part of the My Natural Little One Giveaway Event. Get 10 extra entries for the giveaway by entering the "Secret Word" : Kinder

So head over to the giveaway here and enter today!
 *I did not receive compensation for this publication, all opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Cynthia Books said...

Aww I like the unicorn shiit!

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio