My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

GG, God's little Princess




What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice, and everything nice
That's what little girls are made of.




My little GG hasn't realized she is a princes yet. But she was born to be one.

I found out I was pregnant with GG when Angelo was 8 months old. What a blessed surprise considering it took us 2 years to have Angelo. She was born on April 4th 2008 at a light 9#1oz. Once again like her brother she was 3 weeks early. Thank God for that..anymore and I would have given birth to a toddler! My little girl just turned a year old a couple of weeks ago. Where has the time gone! But isn't that the cliche all moms use when referring to their kids? There is nothing more unforgiving than time!


She was a funny little thing when she was born. Upon being placed on my chest right after being born she decided it was time to pick her head up. (YES! Even the doctors couldn't believe it) and at 6 weeks she was rolling over from her stomach to her back! But my little prodigy decided she was peaking too soon and is yet to walk..but I am totally ok with that!


The funniest thing about my GG is that my sister in law had a baby on the same day as little GG. Unfortunately they are growing up many states away. I always wonder how different their personalities will be. GG is the second child and her cousin is the youngest of 6 and the first in 5 years. So you can imagine the peace her life will lead. I always wonder what effects the constant chaos that GG's brother the Lobear will have on her and who she is and the fact that I am convinced he is training her for the Olympic wrestling team.

That brings me back to the title GG, God's little princess. I saw the cutest books the other day at the store called Gigi,God's little princess and thought of my little GG. I thought I hope that the blessed Mother helps guide me so that my GG will be just that God's little Princess! That she will lead an exemplary life. So I pray that GG will always stay God's little Princess because God knows she is my little princess.



4 comments:

Scoobyloves2004 said...

Little girls are the best! I waited so long for mine. (4 boys and finally a baby girl) I just hope our next baby is a girl for her sake!

Conservamom said...

Haha, and she probably is a princess just like my GG. You are right hopefully she will have a little sister or else it will be very interesting..haha

lorenzfam08 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ua and baba said...

she will be a princess and a saint!!!!!!!

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio