My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

ODE To The Magic Eraser Pad


There was a mishap that took place on our wall

Some little hands took the crayons for a stroll

Red, purple, green, yellow and blue

They got the walls and floor what was I to do?

I thought and thought and then it dawned on me

That MR. Clean Magi Eraser Pad had to be

Miraculous little pad sent from God to me
Erased the walls, the floor and even the pet parakeet (if we had one)
So listen dear mothers if you’re caught in a disarray

Make sure to include the bald guy in your day

No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio