My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Praise!



A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
~C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain

As i was reading my blogroll today I came across My Chocolate Heart:Praise! and saw that my buddy over there had done another Praise link up again and I decided to jump on in because I realize I have so much to be thankful for! 1.I am alive and have the ability to live even for a few more moments to glorify God! 2. I attended mass today and I am thankful that I have the ability to do so. 3.I am thankful for the food that is cooking in the oven. 4. For the Rain that is about to fall, not only does it remind me that we have somewhere to go for cover but because without rain there wouldn't be any flowers. 5.For the freedom this country still has. 6. For my family and beautiful Children!!! 7. You'll like this one Jennifer : O) For the Hershey's Perfect Chocolate cake waiting to be iced and eaten with Sunday dinner today :O)
What are your praises????? Have Blessed and Glorious Sunday! And don't forget to go to MASS!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Liked your praises. Thanks for sharing. I read on Jennifer's blog that you're from Florida. Me too. Born and raised until I was 15 in Miami. =) Happy Monday!!

Conservamom said...

Thank you so much! Yes I am originally from Florida now in the Midwest. I too grew up in Miami.How funny! I left there a little later though,when I was 23 then headed over here with my husband!

My Chocolate Heart said...

A truly fantastic list of Praises! And that photo is incredible! Perfect! Where did you find it?

I'll be expecting a piece of that chocolate cake, so send it on over! Ha! Yummmmy.

lolit said...

for me, i have many things to be thankful for...God is super good!

those that you have mentioned are also on top of my list, thanks.

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio