My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Rain Rain Go away!!!


So my husband and I have plans this weekend to attend a local festival with the kids that only happens once a year. Of course there is rain in the forecast. :( I am hoping the rain skips us. Especially since the hub took off from work just to go, but..I shouldn't complain. I will try to come up with some other fun family actives we can do :) Any rainy day ideas for a couple with 2 under 2? :O)

2 comments:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Do you have an indoor play center near you? Or even a children's museum? The type of museum that is hands on..with things for the kids to explore and/or do. Those are some of our favorite indoor things to do. Even though my kids are older now, we enjoyed those things when they were your kiddo's ages.

Conservamom said...

I wish we did. The city we live in doesn't have either but the next major city does. I might convince my husband to take us to Chucky cheese if it rains..That is a great idea! Thanks!

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio