My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Robin


The other day I was blessed to see our first Robin this spring. What a magical little bird. Having lived in Florida my whole life I didn't value or appreciate it's magical little presence. Robins always signify that spring is here. I feel like they bring hope after the long dreary winter. Seeing its friendly little hop and red belly ready to begin it's mating process and thus create new life shows me a little lesson about life. It's always sad not to see the Robin once winter starts approaching and then the gloominess of winter happens. Then out of no where you begin to see these wonderful little birds, they hop along not realizing the hope they bring with their presence of a new beginning and new life. I think they teach a valuable lesson for all of us after all the dreariness and bleakness that winter brings when you least expect it a little robin of hope shows up ready to create new life and new hope. Welcome back Robins :O)

No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio