My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful

Hi Everyone,
I know I have been a terrible blogger lately going from posting 2x's a day to every few days to once a week. Things have been hectic and to be honest with you summer has brought on a lot of fun and activites for us. We are planning a big trip soon and are very excited..or at least I am,the hub isn't so keen on flying and so is dreading the flight. Plus with the great weather which we take for granted at times the kids have become outside bunnies and have developed little tans as a result of it..lol. That being said I always keep all of you readers in my prayers and thought I would post this great forward that was sent to me from my cousin. I think it makes you think so much about how much thanks we give God for all of his blessings and love,even when we think he is not doing so. I am unsure of the author but thought this would be a great read anyways. Have a glorious day!




What happens in Heaven...
I dreamt that I went to Heaven and an angel was showing me around. We walked side-by-side inside a large workroom filled with angels.. My angel guide stopped in front of thefirst section and said,'This is the Receiving Section. Here, all petitions to God said in prayer arereceived.I looked around in this area, and it was terribly busy with so many angels sorting out petitions written on voluminous paper sheets and scraps from people all over the world. Then we moved on down a long corridor until we reached the second section. The angel then said to me, ' This is the Packaging and Delivery Section. Here, the graces and blessings the people asked for are processed and delivered to the living persons who asked for them. ' I noticed again how busy it was there. There were many angels working hard at that station, since so many blessings had been requested and were being packaged for delivery to Earth. Finally at the farthest end of the long corridor we stopped at the door of a very small station. To my great surprise, only one angel was seated there, idly doing nothing.'This is the Acknowledgment Section,' my angel friend quietly admitted to me. He seemed embarrassed. 'How is it that there is no work going on here?' I asked. 'So sad,' the angel sighed. 'After people receive the blessings that they asked for, very few send back acknowledgments.' 'How does one acknowledge God's blessings? ' I asked. 'Simple,' the angel answered. Just say, ' Thank you, Lord. ' 'What blessings should they acknowledge? ' I asked.If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of this world. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8% of the world 's wealthy.' 'And if you get this on your own computer, you are part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity. ' 'If you woke up this morning with more health than illness ... You are more blessed than the many who will not even survive this day.' 'If you have never experienced the fear in battle, the> loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation .. You are ahead of 700 million people in the world. ' 'If you can attend a place of worship without the fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death you are envied by, and more blessed than, three billion people in the world.' 'If your parents are still alive and still married..you are very rare. ' 'If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you're unique to all those in doubt and despair. ' Ok, what now? How can I start? If you can read this message, you just received a double> blessing in that someone was thinking of you as very special and you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read at all. Have a good day, count your blessings, and if you care to, pass this along to remind everyone else how blessed we all are. ATTN: Acknowledge Dept. 'Thank you Lord, for giving me the ability to share this message and for giving me so many wonderful people with whom to share it. ' I thank God for everything, especially all my family and friends!!

4 comments:

Therese said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for the reminder.

Three Peas said...

Congratulations! I’ve nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award. Have fun with it.
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.

Melissa said...

I loved reading about your dream visit to Heaven and encounters with angels. My 4 year old daughter would love to hear this story as she is always asking me what Heaven is like and what angels do. Even if it's only from a dream it would fascinate her just the same.
Thank you for sharing. :)

Beth R said...

Such a good reminder. I definitely needed that today. Thank you for sharing

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio