My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Healthcare

I know if you have made it to this page,chances are we are on the same page when it comes to healthcare. I love watching Glenn Beck and had a chance to see this commentary and thought my readers would enjoy it, that or send my page to the flagg@whithouse.gov email addy. Either way I take the chance because I figure someone has to say it.ENjoy:

3 comments:

lolit said...

hello Mom E! where have you been all this time? i missed you so terribly, i kept thingking of you,just thought of dropping a note for you, but here you are so, i am happy seeing you here, take care.

Conservamom said...

I have been bad about keeping up lately. It seems we are always doing something around here. I always think of my online friends though! Blessings your way! :O)

BJS said...

Thanks for posting the link to this on the Health Care Issue from G.B. I am not really a political person, but this all is making me somewhat "crazy". Let us all pray to God that none of this transpires according to {we know who's} agenda. God bless. Thanks again. That I actually listened to it is AMAZING!

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio