My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Train Festival


We got to go to a local Annual Train festival this weekend. The kids had a blast and I really have to hand it to the organizers for the great job. I have to say I was a little disappointed in the turn out though. We hadn't been for a couple of years but there were a lot more people last time we went. I don't want to complain because it made things really nice however, I feel bad for the organizers. I know the money goes towards the upkeep of the Historic Train Station and this even is held as a fund raiser.

So thus my disappointment.
As for the even they had a wrist band you could purchase so that the kids could take advantage of the rides(bounce house,ponies,etc..) and they also had some carnival like games(hoop toss,beanbag through the mouth of something,etc...) they had a bucket of prizes for all the kids(YAY! Everyone was a winner,-_-). Inside the actual train station was neat because they had a ton of local train enthusiast with their AMAZING and Detailed train tracks and collections. Even Bum Bum was impressed with the train tracks and it made for a fun time overall. It really is a neat time,fun for all including parents :)

No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio