My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Chinese Apple Juice now being served at your local grocery store?

Yup you heard right. For the past month I've been on a mission *trying*to find American apple juice. Yup I guess we no longer grow apples in the US because while at 3 different stores all I could find was Apple juice with apples from,China ,Brazil,Argentina and Chile. I first noticed this maybe half a year ago when I found a few sporadic choices from Chile & Brazil. But now I can't find any made in the US! This is probably another great reason why kids should stick to water. My husband was the first to notice the abundance of Chinese Apple juice. However, I haven't been able to buy apple juice in the past 3 months because of that. I have to say with China's track record I think my kids will definitely be sticking to water.

Here are a few pictures I took at the store. It's very important to read the labels on these juices. If you can't find it on the label look on the neck of the juice.

Old Orchard 100%juice

Motts Apple Juice Product of USA/China

Juicy Juice Product of Brazil







No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio