My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Song




I wanted to start something new called Sunday Song.
It seems that in the world we are living in today it is hard to find positives. So I want to take today Our Lords day to create a Sunday Song. To write 7 things we are thankful for today. It will remind us to be thankful even for the little things and most important thank God for them. So make sure you link back to this:
I want to sing a Sunday song and be thankful for:
1.My Family(All of it!)
2.Coffee,what get's me through each day
3.Hummingbirds (they provide so much entertainment and will be missed in the cold winter months)
4.Mass(the ability to have a church to go to and thank God)
5.My health(something we take for granted)
6.Wine..such a wonderful little treat :)
7.Hair Bows(they are such a wonderful wrapping for my daughters.lol)Even when they look disheveled a bow seems to make them keep their dignity.
Now it's your turn!!





1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio