My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Song







After being up since 5 am with all 3 kids energized and ready to start the day it's kind of hard to see what I am thankful for,let alone see but after a nice cup of coffee and regrouping I realize a list of 7 items isn't enough but here they go. Remember to link back here with the link to your Sunday Song!
1.Coffee (I wouldn't be able to write this list without out it)
2.Fall Soccer -My little man is starting on Monday and seeing the excitement in his face makes the effort worth it.
3.I'm alive,It's 9/11 ..so much more could have happened in 10 years or 10 years ago to change that.
4.Crisp Fall Mornings. Everything is just perfect at that time.
5.Frosted Shredded wheat cereal. So yummy!
6.Having Faith in God and in my religion. If it wasn't for those things I wouldn't be who I am today.
7.My family! Especially those 3 kids who woke me up so early,they are my life!

No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio