My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

If government was as effective as I was today ....

We'd be doing a lot better than we are!
Ok...So Busy day!
Started off with taking the kids to the farmers market and got an AMAZING array of vegetables there. For 20.00 I got all of this:






I then spent the rest of the afternoon,cooking,blanching,and freezing most of the items so we could have some delicious,nutritious veggies during the winter months.



I even did a little baking and made some Pumpkin Bread.




And for dinner some Acorn Squash Soup.

YUMMMMMM!

When all was said and done,kids were in bed, I sat back relaxed and I got my reward!!


he he


No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio