Recently I had the honor,of trying out one of the Top Baby Carriers around. I say honor because this is the Mercedes of Baby Carriers. I've pretty much tried all of them, ok yes all of them! Either because I got them as gifts or because I bought them thinking they would be perfect and yes they all have their positives but I have to say the Boba Carrier has blown me away!
It comes to you in a beautiful box individually wrapped with an instructional book.
- foot straps attached to the waist belt to keep older children comfortable while allowing a healthy sitting position.
- The Various adorable patterns and colors.
- Various pouches for storage when on the go
- Doesn't need an infant insert just an adjustment to fit babies 7#+
- Fits parents of all shapes and sizes and you won't need any extension belts to fit bottom heavy parents (like myself)
The makers of this carrier have really researched and found what makes a perfect carrier and I am so glad I get to use it with my little ones.
|From Boba site|
Thank you to the AMAZING people at Boba for sending me this beautiful Carrier in Kangaroo pattern to try out and review. They are also going to make one of my readers day by giving away a Boba Carrier in the winners choice pattern!