My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Natural Little One Company Spotlight: Zookaboo


2 Years ago I did my first cloth diaper review to an awesome little company then named Zookies. A couple of years later this company is  now called Zookaboo and is one of my favorite handmade baby product companies around.  Since my review I have had a love affair, not only with cloth diapers but with Zookaboo products. Michele has a way of getting you hooked on her products. From her vibrant color combinations to unique fabric choices you will quickly fall in love with her products.

You don't need to cloth diaper to simply fall for Zookaboo products. She has something for everyone! From Pacifier clips (don't even ask how many I've bought from her!) to Beautiful and delicious backed Minky Blankets, she is your one stop baby gift shop.

Michele is a former teacher, turned Stay At Home mom turned super mom always ready to sew out an amazing creation with her sewing machine. Weekly you will come across some fabulous creation she has made. Along with restraint of my pocket book I always am in awe with her beautiful covers, shirts and more.

courtesy of Zookaboo


Check out some of the diaper covers and Taggie blankets I've gotten from her in the past!


 Aren't her fabrics beautiful?

Not are her quality products beautiful and functional, her customer service is amazing. I know that when I order from her not only will I be blown away but know that my product will get to me quickly.

 Check out some more of the beautiful creations you will find at her shop.
Courtesy of Zookaboo

Courtesy of Zookaboo

Courtesy of Zookaboo

Courtesy of Zookaboo

Courtesy of Zookaboo

Courtesy of Zookaboo


 and of course my little 4.0 wearing one of my favorite covers from Zookaboo
 One thing I love about her covers is that they also double as swim diapers, so you don't have to spend an insane amount of money on disposable swim diapers. Since she offers one size you can have one diaper last you a long tme!



Zookaboo truly is a great company not only because of her continous great quality but because the supermom behind it is amazing! Check out Zookaboo and I guarantee you will fall in love like I did! I am warning you though, you may become highly addicted to her fabrics. You've been warned ;)

Zookaboo is one of the sponsors of the My Natural Little One Giveaway Event. You could win one of her great Wetbags! For an extra 10 entries, here is today's  "Secret Phrase/word" : Zookaboo
So head over here to enter the giveaway if you haven't or to enter the word/phrase.


No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio