My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://conservamome.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dance Baby Dance!

I am probably at my favorite part of the pregnancy. It's that short lived part where you feel pretty darn good yet can begin to feel (or in my case)have the baby dancing full blast in your stomach.
I find this time such a magical bonding time. It never seems to stop leaving me in awe what an amazing miracle life is! It's funny because as I am sitting here typing I can feel the baby kicking away. The baby and I have developed a little game,where I tap and it taps back. It's not always cooperative(following in suit with it's little predecessors) but when I do get the baby to "play along" I find it so amusing! Times like this I realize how blessed I am to be a woman carrying this little blessing inside of me. This pregnancy has been an interesting one so far,but by far a blessed one.I leave you now to rest up and see what dancing the baby has in store for tonight.


No comments:

Take $5 off your first order with coupon REF10

Take $5 off your first order with coupon  REF10
"Never has the devil found such fertile territory upon which to work as in this era when his very existence is denied by so many" - St. Padre Pio